【Invitation】Blue Pacific Talanoa Series Webinars
“What Does Resilience Mean for Pacific Businesses in the Wake of COVID-19?”
While many Pacific businesses have experienced great challenges brought on by COVID-19, some businesses have taken the opportunity to become more innovative in their approach to trade, integrating new technologies and adapting to the global marketplace to remain buoyant.
The webinar will focus on:
- The potential value addition of Digital Trade/E-Commerce for the Pacific region in a more globalized world economy;
- Emerging technologies: Bridging the global and regional technological gap through Information Technology;
- Regional and Global Connectivity via aviation and shipping industries and its impacts on trade; and
- Reflections on global trade and the future for the wellbeing of the Pacific.
Join us and our panelists for this discussion followed by Q&A:
- E Roy Mickey Joy - Ambassador, Director General of the Ministry of Tourism, Trade, Industry, Commerce and Ni-Vanuatu Business of the Republic of Vanuatu
- Janet Lotawa – Co–founder & Executive Director, Rise Beyond the Reef
- Fa’aso’otauloa Sam Saili - CEO and Co-founder of SkyEye Pacific
- Adalane Ika – Acting General Manager, Nauru Shipping Line
The Webinar will be held on 19 February 2021, 10:00 AM Fiji Islands, Marshall Islands.
Links for registration can be found at the following: bit.ly/3pgqcpW